Smart People :)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

An Award and Mehendi

Here are some mehendi designs for you to try for upcoming Eid...






I am so sorry Umm Mymoonah that I am so late in picking up this award :(


This award was passed on to me by Umm Mymoonah of Taste of Pearl City. As I have mentioned here, how talented and perfect Umm Mymoonah is, I have no words to explain her recent achievement, where she hosted her first very successful event "Iftar Moments - Hijri 1431"... Do check our her blog for delicious recipes, mouthwatering pictures, and full iftar menus for Ramadan!!!! Thank you so much for passing this award to me...

According to this award, i have to share 7 things about myself and pass this to 15 friends.

So 7 things about myself:

  1. I believe in one God - Allah (swt)
  2. I am a CPA by profession
  3. I have two brothers
  4. I wish to make so much $$ for all my extended family in India
  5. I hate back-stabbing, resulting in me being very straight-forward.
  6. I Love love love love love pani puri
  7. I love to sleep!!!!!!
I would love to pass on this award to every one of my friend but rules are rules so here it goes

Congratulations on your award ladies!!!

9 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Nice mehendi decoration Az and good to know a few things about you:-)

Beautiful mehendi, glad to know more about u..congrats on ur award..

Beautiful Mehendi..Congrats on the award..

Dear, I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog. if you wish you can enter to win.

Loved the mehndi designs and pictures..Congrats on your award and thanks a lot for passing it to us :)

beautiful mehendi dear ...love the last click with bangles :) congrats on ur award dear n thankq somuch for sharing this beautiful award with me ...

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

congrats on your well deserved award .. mehendi looks simply superb ..

Congrats !! Mehendi looks so beautiful

All of the henna is so pretty! Especially the second :)

Hi Az,

miss my dear friend shajitha banu...back in the hostel she used to put mehendi for me...

Sameena@

www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com
www.lovelypriyanka.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...