Smart People :)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Carrot Kheer



Some people have a really bad sweet tooth craving, while others don't. Me and Dear Hubby fall into the latter category. I used to love sweets but now for some reason I don't really like it that much. The only ones in our family who loves sweet is my Mom, Dad, and Sister in Law. With majority of us not being a fan of sweet dish, in a normal gathering we always skip this. However, when we have a formal gatherings, we can't really do that. In such occasions I try to make something that is not too too sweet yet good enough for our guest. I saw this carrot kheer recipe on Aarthi's Blog and decided to make this healthy sweet dish. It was not only liked by our guests but was also loved by dear hubby!!!

Check out Aarthi's blog for a detailed recipe here. Do try it, I am sure you will fall in love with it. Meanwhile, enjoy these clicks:::::









7 Zayekedar Views!!!:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by at DesiZayeka and leaving your informative and lovely feedback. I appreciate and value each and every one of your opinions...

Enjoy your stay at DesiZayeka and keep dropping by for more recipes and my ramblings... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...